Yes, I took the troops down to Tulia where we had our 20 week ultrasound at the Hospital where Brad works. The kids had decided that if it was a girl we would eat at Pizza Hut, if it was a boy we would get Subway. Everyone wanted a girl, and I just couldn't wrap my mind around that. I love my girl and having just one makes her so much more special to me. Also, I just couldn't imagine that it would be that easy to just have another girl, whether there is a 50% chance each time or not. Long story short, we had a wonderful all you can eat lunch at Pizza Hut and we are all "Thinking Pink".
Welcome to 2020!
6 years ago
8 comments:
Congratulations!!!
Again, yeah!!! You will think she is every bit as wonderful as the first girl and as perfect as all the rest--we are so happy for all of you. Pizza is more fun than Subway anyway! :)
Congrats! Two girls will be just as fun as one. And sisters have a special bond.
yay! maybe it's the year for girls... my Emilie is hoping for a sister, too!
Congrats! So fun! My boy #s aren't quite as high as yours, but I know what you mean about how having just one girl seems to make her more special to you. (Tonight my daughter and I had a great "girls night out" while the boys were all off at the Father and Sons Campout.) Maybe you can just try for a few more girls to even things out...eventually...
I am so excited for you!!! I can't believe it's a girl! We miss you guys!
Yay!!!! Too bad you gave so much of your girl stuff away! I had my ultrasound too, but that silly baby was upside down, so it's still a surprise for us. I'll have another ultrasound sometime, so we're still hoping to find out. I'm really glad for you and I half-way want the same results, but I half-way don't. We'll see.
Love you guys. Sorry we've dropped off the face of the earth. I'll catch you up sometime when I have time, internet (not borrowed), and our computer. It could be awhile.
Wow! You were on a role with all those boys. Ha! But believe me, having 2 girls doesn't make your only girl any less special. It just makes having girls that much more fun. I bet Aubrey can't wait. :)
Post a Comment