
Can't believe that we have a nine year old, but I guess 7 kids 9 and under does sound a lot better than 7 kids 8 and under, so we are glad that he had a birthday!
No big parties, just a lot of fun. We took just Ben and Jacob to Wonderland Park the night before his birthday. I couldn't ride most of the rides, but Ben and Jake were not afraid to ride anything. Unfortunately I forgot the camera, their faces were priceless! My favorite moment of the night was when Ben and I rode the "Fantastic Journey" ride. It is a hauted/spook house ride. He always talks about this ride and really wanted to ride it. I looked down at him half-way through the ride and he had his eyes closed and his head down. It made me laugh.

Ben is a great kid! I don't know what I would do without his easy-going personality and willingness to help. He is a great big brother and is growing up so nicely! He got a bike for his birthday. He has been needing this for a long time and was really excited to get it! We have a great bike riding neighborhood with hills and dips and hardly any cars. Now if we could just prevent it from getting too hot!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Ben!!!
Ben is growing up so fast! It looks like he had a great birthday and you, once again, totally out-did yourself on the cool roller coaster cake! You are amazing, Em!
We're so glad to know Ben! We hope he had a great birthday. And you did an awesome job in the cake!
You guys do have a great neighborhood to ride bikes! Your cake looks awesome! I am SO impressed simply because I cannot do things like that. Glad Ben had a great birthday--he really is a great boy! It must be something about the name! :)
Post a Comment