Monday, June 15, 2009

Kinder Graduation


Okay, I don't really get why we have to do this, but they did all look cute. We are so proud of Audrey for graduating from Kindergarten. Mostly, we are glad that school is out for the summer! Here are some pics from the big day. They had the graduation in the middle of the day, so I took the kids. Always fun to be the only adult in charge of 5 kids in a crowded gymnasium, but they were as always... great! I had Ben and Jake get out of their classes to help out. Ben was our photographer and Jake helped with crowd control.
Audrey was, of course, her usual charming self. Waving, blowing kisses, etc. We will miss Ms. Riggle, she was a great teacher. But, chances are, we may have her with one of the next 4 kiddos!

No comments: