Tuesday, August 2, 2011

IRS

Thank you to the IRS for causing me to blog today. I needed to call the IRS to change a payment that I made for our business, and they said that it would be a 15 minute wait. They don't do the call back option, so here I am, waiting. It has now been 28 minutes. This isn't something that they allow to be done online and I'm leaving to go out of town in 2 days, today is the day that I have (or had) time to sit on the phone waiting to talk to someone.
Don't mean to complain. It is a good excuse to sit and stalk a few people on Facebook, reconcile my bank statements, buy a few things on ebay, and of course now, blog. Wow! My priorities are really messed up. I should have blogged first, but then again, it wouldn't have been so interesting.
Maybe I should tell Brad that I need to be paid by the hour. Or maybe that I should be paid at all! :)
Okay, there they are! Hooray, only 34 minutes of waiting. I've learned my lesson. I will never make a mistake on our taxes again!

No comments: