Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Quick Update

Went to do the triathlon. It was so cold that morning and I was a little sick to my stomach (nerves, I thought). But it was way better than I had thought. The training, even though it wasn't much, really paid off. I was able to complete it, and have a lot of fun with my sister.
I was feeling really proud when I woke up the next morning also feeling sick, and every morning since, that I did my first triathlon while carrying our 8 child! So glad I didn't chicken out when I saw the cold lake, because I don't know if I'll take the opportunity to do it again!
Yes, we are expecting #8 in April. Don't know gender yet, but everyone is hoping for another girl, so it will probably be a boy! No idea what we will name the baby yet, the kids really think Luke for a boy, Leah for a girl. Can't imagine where they came up with that! If we don't think of something soon, we may just go with it. I have put my foot down at middle name "Skywalker".
Schools in, 4 go, 3 stay home. 5 are in soccer on 4 different teams. It's almost over and we are excited to have some down time for a while. I just got put in nursery. I can't imagine a better place for me! I love it.

4 comments:

sunsetandcamden said...

Wow, congrats! You're my hero! I like both those names, so maybe you should just have twins so you can use both of them. :) I miss you!

Jen said...

I can't believe you've been blogging again (well, sort of) and you didn't tell me. Ethan's the one who actually randomly checked your blog. I'm still trying to get over being offended from being kicked out of your private blog. And you're pregnant? Man, I really feel out of the loop.

Hilary said...

Congrats! Wozers. That's awesome. I'm partial to the name VaVeeka for a girl. Maybe you can run it by the kids. . .

The Conductor said...

I know I am super-late on this (that's what happens when you go private w/o telling me... I start thinking your blog address doesn't work and so I just give up trying) but CONGRATS on #8! Let's see, April... So have you had that ultrasound yet? Please share the gender news when you find out!! (And p.s., I am such a slacker at blogging this year that Brad is still at the top of my blog page. I don't even have a good excuse like being pregnant or having 7 kids!)