Time flies when you are having fun! We have been enjoying our new home and getting settled so much that I haven't had time to update. I get on to do so, and it is just too much.
Brad is recovering well from surgery and it seems to have helped a lot.
The kids are busy with baseball. We signed up the 4 oldest this year and luckily we only have 3 teams to follow. Eric is in T-ball, Audrey is in coach pitch and Ben and Jacob are in Machine Pitch. They are having a lot of fun with it, and I learning to love the small town we live in. I love that we are just minutes from everywhere, and there are no sports played on Sundays or Wednesdays! All the games are scheduled on Mondays and Tuesdays and you can watch both games going at the same time if needed.
Also, the other thing I love about our small town is that the grocery store has great sales every week, and they put the groceries in the car while I load up the kids! I haven't been missing Walmart, which I am so happy about, because it has been love/hate relationship.
I will try to be more regular about posting, but that is the story of my life. I do the best I can, and sometimes that's not very good, but occasionally it's really awesome!
Welcome to 2020!
6 years ago
3 comments:
Gotta love those "awesome" times! Be sure to remind your kids of them frequently and when they're twenty five, hopefully only awesomeness is what they'll remember!
You are amazing to keep up with your life, let alone your blog. :)
Funny Jen - I have to agree w/ her. :) Sounds like baseball has taken over your life like it has ours (but us w/ only 2 kids...of course one has games M/W and the other T/Th). I'm so glad to hear the things you like about small-town life, too...I sometimes need reminders. Although just today I thought, "How cool is it that I can have a 16-minute dr. appt. (basic prenatal check-up) from start to finish, from the moment I park my car to the moment I get back into my car when it's over? Certainly a by-product of living in a small town. (I'm remembering previous cities where just parking took me 5 minutes and walking into the clinic took 10 more...) Anyway, it's always great to read your updates, Emily!
Post a Comment