Okay, I keep thinking that I will post closer to Christmas, send out cards, emails, etc. Well, none of that has happened, and I guess you can't get much closer to Christmas than Christmas Eve!
This year we were able to have our Ward help us with a Live Nativity again. It was a busy 3 nights and we really enjoyed sharing our home for this event. Again we passed out about 3000 pass-a-long cards with Hershey Kisses attached to the passersby and got great feedback from the community. There were a few church vans that refused to take the candy, but for the most part everyone seemed appreciative. It was fun to share the true meaning of Christmas with our community and to spread the message that Mormons are indeed Christians. I am so grateful for that Babe of Bethlehem. I know that he is our Brother, Savior, and Redeemer. Where would we be without His words, example and companionship?
We have been so blessed this year with good friends, and wonderful family members. We are truly rich in blessings! We hope you all have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Ben and Jake put this together to wish you a Merry Christmas:
3 comments:
I love the Lego greeting! Awesome!
It looks like you guys do an amazing job with the Live Nativity. I wish I could come see. I'm sure your kids will always have great memories from it.
Merry Christmas to the Roberts family! Fond memories looking at the live nativity--hope it get as much postitive response as last year and even better. Hope your day was great!
Talented family . . . and talented Lego engineers!
Post a Comment