
The tree is up and so far we've only had 4 ornaments broken. But, never fear, everyday someone brings home a lovely replacement from school!

Now I'm trying to figure out what I have and what I still need for Christmas. I have been baking, which is easy for me to make a priority, because I want to eat like crazy right now. Unfortunately, I don't think even the nursing baby can keep up with this Christmas season! I haven't been exercising, but feel like I will start any day now. I did go so far as to record some aerobics shows on the DVR. Wish me luck. I really need my friends who moved away this year to move back and exercise with me. (You know who you are!)
My sister introduced me to a lovely Christmas story called "Funny, Funny, Mother" you should check it out. Brad didn't think it was that funny, I think it was all too real for him (mother crying uncontrollably, etc.) what's not funny about that.
Anyway, hope everyone is enjoying the season, and not feeling too overwhelmed!
2 comments:
I want to believe you are missing me, but then I remember that Heather was the one who actually ran with you! :) I do NOT miss the wind--I must be honest--but do miss you! :)
I'm pretty sure that's what New Year's resolutions are for -- trying to make up for the holidays! Not that you should go crazy, but as soon as Christmas is over, things will hopefully settle down a little and then you can start fresh. Again. :)
Sorry about the lights. If you get a picture of Brad fixing them in the 20 degree weather, that's something I want to see! I have a feeling that he won't even be able to force a smile for that picture! At least it's not in the single digits like it's been here lately! :)
Post a Comment