
Big wolf dog that kept coming into our yard when we first moved in. He was always really nice to us, but got put down about a month after we got here because he killed another dog. Here he is trying to eat Samuel.

Trip to Denver for cousin C's baptism. Lucy inherited this outfit from her and they all looked adorable. Always good times in Denver!
Here's one of Brad and Lucy in bunkbeds in Denver. Just thought it was cute.

Jacob plays catcher. He thinks all the gear is pretty cool! Coming from a family of almost all girls, never anticipated having to buy protective underwear for my sons! There's always a first time for everything!
Ben's elementary school track meet. This was in the morning on a Friday at the high school football field and the stands were filled with spectators! (The school only has 3rd through 5th grade) This is what I love about small towns!
Lucy is finally sitting up! Well, it's been a while ago now. She is all over the place.
Cool Texas shaped cake pans! Thanks mom! That's what I love about Texas, we have Texas shaped everything!
Sam after eating Texas cake. He is by far my busiest, most messy kid. I love him!
Sam's first steak-- We are trying to train him up for the 72oz free steak at the Big Texan-- I bet by the time he's five he'll be able to do it! :)
2 comments:
Cute cute cute! I can't wait until you guys come up to visit in a couple of weeks. We'll have to take lots of pictures.
Wow, it has been so long since I caught up with you guys! You sure do stay busy. (How can you NOT?!) I love the Texas cake. I especially love the last picture of Sam with his steak!
Post a Comment