Thursday, January 15, 2009

It can't be the 15th already!

I can't believe how fast the time goes. Schools back in and I still keep thinking that I am going to be getting the house back under control. Of course, I kept saying that during Christmas break I was going to do that as well. Anyway, it's always good to have goals, right?

I just have to post a few pics from when my sis was here after Christmas. We had so much fun with them. Wish they lived a little closer. Wish all my family lived a little closer, but I'm not going to complain.
Just loved this pic of Jen and Cameron. Also, love that we were outside two days after Christmas without coats! Brad helped all the kids make marshmallow guns out of pvc and then we had a big war. The kids were cracking me up. It was a contest to see who could eat up all the already-shot marshmallows fastest: the babies or the dog.

Here's the line up! Order of age, and still order of height!

4 comments:

Joy said...

That last shot is amazing...just the fact that you got all of those kids to stand still long enough to get the shot. :D It's hard just getting one of my kids to still. ha!

Emily said...

Yes, we do have perfect kids! It is pretty amazing! :)

abbyandcompany said...

HERMANA GILMAN!

so good to see you! I love that you have 6 kids. You are definitely living the plan! :)

Was wonderful to get caught up...your kids are adorable.

Amy

Andrea said...

So, your sister, Jen, has four kids now?