Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Eric the Earthquake turns 4!

Okay, he turned 4 on New Years day. Poor kid, as the 4th child sometimes we get sidetracked a little. We did manage to celebrate his birthday on New Years, just didn't get it blogged.
He told me that he wanted a spiderman cake and he wanted it to say Happy New Years instead of Happy Birthday.


Eric is our sweetest kid! He gets along with everyone and although he is the "biggest of the babies" he is no baby! He can definitely hold his own with the big kids!
He's set a new goal this year of eating some dinner every night. I think just getting him to stay at the table will be a great accomplishment!

2 comments:

Joy said...

Eric's grown so much! Wow. Time really does fly. I love the face pancake by the way.

Bledsoe said...

Happy birthday! And I am so flattered to be remembered as Tina Bedina on you blog list!