Just as piano ended we started the 4 big kids in soccer. Unfortunately, none of them are in the same age bracket this time, so we have 4 different teams to keep up with. The nice thing is that we now live in a small town and everything is very close and convenient, oh, and reasonably priced!
If you have been around my girl in the past few months and you are a woman, she has probably asked your opinion on whether or not she should cut her bangs. She has been noticing others bangs recently and as much as I've tried to talk her out of them, she finally decided that she wanted them cut and she wanted me to do it. Against my better judgment I did it. We cut some off last Friday night (before the soccer picture) and then she came to me Saturday and said that she really wanted them to be thicker. She really loves them, and although they are not perfect, I think she looks cute. This was very hard for me to do. I grew my bangs out in the 8th grade and swore I would never again have them. (Can that have really been over 20 years ago? Maybe I should get bangs... what do you think?)
2 comments:
Audrey looks cute! Did I tell you Hayley has bangs now too? She wasn't sure about it, but we (Julie, Jana and I) talked her into it -- mostly as a way to curb the hair-chewing habit. Afterward she said she hated them and wanted them gone -- even Courtney told me she didn't like them. But I think we have all gotten used to them now. :-)
I love the bangs! Good choice, Audrey!
Looks like you're still having fun -- I'm so glad the bbq was a success. It's always great to get together with friends.
Post a Comment